MY DAY

Today was real fun !!! I realized who my real love is..... She is so pretty that even a rose looks bad in front of her!!!
WHENEVER I THINK OF HER, MY HEART BEATS FAST;
WHENEVER I SEE HER MY HEART BEATS FASTER;
AND WHENEVER I AM WITH HER MY HEART BEATS THE FASTEST!!!
I have exams the next week and i am here typing blogs and searching for cute lines for her!!! U wont believe me but i have got a whole folder completely filled with quotes and images for her!!!! She completes me like no one else.
They tell that friendship is the best base for a relationship and i do not know much about it .. but i am gonna try it out!! I will write it in my next blog how my proposal went on with that girl!!!
In the English class today , we were grouped for studying some guide and books but we were the least interested to do that. The other group started to laugh hard (i do not know why) but when i saw them i started to laugh like a mad and my group followed suit. It was so fun that even the teacher was laughing hard with us!!! hmm.. then i sat with the girl i have feelings for which made the time move so slow ... i enjoyed every moment with her.... She is the best thing ever happened to me !!!
In the tuition where i am supposed to learn , i was making up new and cute , romantic quotes defining me , actually us!!!
i got 125 views on my youtube video and i have decided what i am going to do next ... So it is gonna be fun for the next month which has got many things to unfold!!! i wish God is with me and i get in with her smoothly !!!

I hope You liked my blog about my day and please visit my youtube channel and subscribe to it!!!
All help is appreciated !!!

"Somethings are fictional in this blog "
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PROBLEMS : FACE IT AND HELP FACE IT

Is Money Everything ?

FAREWELL- THE NEW START and A LOVE STORY!!